“By the time students make it to college admissions testing, many of their self-perceptions related to ‘how good I am at math/tests/reading/etc.’ are already formed.” – Ed Week
Bright Futures is committed to overcoming these perceptions by providing an optimal testing experience for students through our proctoring service.
Our proctoring service provides:
- Convenience: Students (and parents) may choose dates, times, and locations that work with their schedule.
- Quality: Students can rest assured that their test will be proctored by someone with integrity who is also conscientious of what an optimal testing environment requires.
- Individualized Testing: We tailor our proctoring for each individual student: international students, home-schooled or public school students, and those needing testing accommodations.
We vet each proctor at Bright Futures to ensure they are qualified, kind, and upstanding.
To register with our proctoring service, please follow the steps below:
- Contact your school and inform them that you are requesting Bright Futures to proctor your upcoming exam(s).
- Forward us any necessary proctoring approval forms.
- Register below.
Questions? Email us.
Our mission is to provide individualized, supportive testing environments. If a student has been granted an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), such as additional testing time, Bright Futures LLC will confirm this with the school and will gladly provide accommodations accordingly.
Bright Futures LLC is committed to 100% satisfaction.
Bright Futures provides proctoring services 7 days a week by appointment only. For same day cancellations, you must notify the proctor immediately. There is a one-hour minimum for all proctored exams and any additional time will be prorated hourly.
You may cancel free of charge within 24 hours of your scheduled proctored examination. With less than 24 hours notice of cancellation, which includes no-shows, you will be billed for one hour.
Our company’s goal is to make the billing procedure as simple and as efficient as possible. We require a credit card to be placed on file to secure your account and exam appointment. Upon completion of proctoring services, you will receive an invoice for your records and review. At that time, you may elect to pay with the card you provided or with a personal check. No charges will be made to the card on file without your express permission.
Our office manager’s hours are Mon-Thurs, 11AM-3PM. If you have billing, scheduling, or general questions, please call (281) 486-0023 during that time. If you need to reach someone quickly to cancel or change an appointment, please call the proctor directly.